About Monitor Deloitte
Monitor Deloitte is the strategy consulting practice of Deloitte Consulting. In early 2013, Deloitte acquired substantially all of the business of Monitor Group, one of the world's leading strategy consulting firms. The new entity creates significant opportunities as the combination of Monitor's talent and business with Deloitte Consulting's breadth and capabilities will result in a new global presence that will redefine the management consulting industry. The acquisition has integrated the core strengths of two organizations and enhanced Deloitte's capabilities as a world-class global strategy practice that provides clients with exceptional value and results.
In China, Monitor Deloitte brings deep industry experience, rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to our clients' most complex business problems. With a team of over 130 dedicated practitioners, our capabilities span corporate and business unit strategy, sales and marketing, supply chain, and M&A. In the Greater China region, we focus on serving clients across the following key industries:
- Process Industries
- Consumer Business and Retail
- Life Science and Healthcare
- Technology, Media, and Telecom
About the job responsibilities
As a manager, you will
- Lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business solutions for clients
- Identify key client business issues, determine client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluate and validate analysis, and develop recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement
- Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance
- Work closely with Partners, Directors, and Associate Directors to support the entire business development lifecycle
- Provide guidance and support for Senior Consultants, Consultants, and Analysts
What makes you a successful candidate?
Executable strategy requires fusing insightful thinking with disciplined execution to achieve breakthrough performance. Today, senior executives grapple with attaining profitable growth, strategically managing costs and intelligently navigating risk. Such challenges require more than identifying new possibilities and making tough choices. They also require bridging the gap between vision and execution.
If you want to know more about Deloitte Consulting China, please visit our website at www.deloitteconsulting.cn .
About the job requirements
- A minimum of 6 years consulting experience or 8 years of industry experience is required (candidates with less experience may be considered for Senior Consultant position)
- Bachelor's Degree from a top tier university; MBA from top tier global program strongly preferred
- Fluency in English and Chinese Mandarin
- Ability to travel (~50% of time - primarily within Greater China)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Superior problem solving skills
- Ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff